1) How many electrons does phosphorous need to become stable?
2) All ionic compounds conduct when
3) What group produces ions with a charge of -1?
4) In the compound potassium oxide, the simplest ratio between potassium and oxide ions is:
5) The electronic structure of the selenide ion is the same as:
6) Choose the formula of titanium oxide:
7) Ionic crystals are (select all that apply):
8) Which rule does Beryllium follow when forming ions?
9) What group produces ions with a charge of +2?
10) Almost all ionic compounds are
11) What is the name for Ag2S?
12) What is the bromide ion isoelectronic with?
13) Krypton does not form ionic bonds because